Tag a photo
| 1 (required)|| Picture_ID|| Photo ID. This can be obtained from the many *PIC commands|
| 2 (required)|| Text*|| Tag Target. This can take on several values:|
- =me will tag yourself in the photo
- A numeric value will be interpreted as a user ID of the tag target
- An *exact* match to a friend's name will tag that friend
- Any other value will just Tag the photo as text (not a link)
| 3 (optional)|| Integer (1-100)|| Tag X Co-ordinate. 1 is far left, 100 is far right.|
| 4 (req'd if 3)|| Integer (1-100)|| Tag Y Co-ordinate. 1 is top, 100 is bottom.|
See the syntax
page and the parameter defaults
page for information on setting your default parameters.
See the general preferences
page for a list of preferences that apply to all (or most) commands.
- Technically, (0,0) is the top left not (1,1) but the value of 0 is reserved for specifying the 'default' setting.
- TAGPIC requires extended PUBLISH permissions: click (here) to grant fbcmd the PUBLISH permissions
Tag myself in a photo:
fbcmd TAGPIC 1234567890 =me
Tag Bob Smith (exact match) in a photo:
fbcmd TAGPIC 1234567890 "Bob Smith"
Tag a photo with the name Bob (no link):
fbcmd TAGPIC 1234567890 Bob
Tag myself in the upper right quadrant of the photo:
fbcmd TAGPIC 1234567890 =me 75 25